Friday 8 April 2011

Phindy's #50 Easter Bunny





















Phindy's Place theme: Easter or Spring

Hi, and my DT card today uses this adorable Easter Bunny from Phindy's Place called 'Easter Joy' and isn't he just full of the joys of Spring?  I coloured him with Promarkers and matted him up in fresh Spring colours adding small flowers punched from a Woodware punch (with centres which were the residue from a Fiskar's punch) and a Martha Stewart punched edge runs along the very bottom of the yellow gingham.. The yellow grosgrain ribbon is from Fantastic Ribbons.



I hope you will be able to play along with our Challenge at Phindy's this week. Don't forget, if you use one of Phindy's images for the challenge you can enter the card twice to double your chances of winning!

Tine :)

Challenges I am entering this Easter card for are:
Oh-la la - Easter
Bee Crafty - Easter
Everybody Art - Easter
Stamps R Us - Easter
Digital Tuesday - Easter parade
Craft Us Crazy - Easter or Spring
Simon Says -  Easter or Spring colours
Aly's - bunnies
Corrosive - pastels
Shabby Tea Room - photo inspiration (Easter eggs)
My Partner in Crafting Crime - layers
Catered Crop - recipe (hope I am doing this correctly! - embellishment: ribbon, colours: yellow & green, tools:sewing machine, techniques: sewing, pattern paper: plaid check gingham)
Papertake - anything goes.

21 comments:

  1. this card is soo soo cute!!!

    If you would like to enter another bunny challenge, my sister at www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com is hosting one these next two weeks.

    Linda
    www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, beautiful card and love the cute bunny image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine - You nailed it. I'm so glad you joined us at Catered Crop. This is absolutely adorable. I love everything about it. Thanks for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww...such fun springy colors!! This is a beautiful card girl!! I really love the colors and your coloring is awesome!! :) I really love how you did the background!! FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is just adorable. Love the soft colors
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sky looks really fantastic, Tine and you know how I love green and yellow together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So bright and sunny. I love the two gingham patterns together, so pretty. Lovely sky background you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card. I like the sky background and the stitching looks great. Thanks for playing with us at The Corrosive Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Christine!!! LOVE the sweet bunny and your coloring is fantastic! Adorable card!!Thanks so much for sharing your lovely creation with us this week at The Shabby Tea Room! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous! :-) I love your colouring!! :-)
    Thank you for joining us at My Partner in Crafting Crime, hope to see you again soon! Elaine PCC DT xxx
    p.s I have candy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable!!! :) Thanks for playing along at Catered Crop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow stunning card Tine I love it thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. ADORABLE!! I love the bunny and your great paper choice, so cute!!Thanks for joining us at PCC. Hugs,Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a nice card! That digi is so great and wonderful coloured...
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooohhh sooo cute.. very beautiful card..
    Hugs, Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another bunny card, is it nealy Easter? hehe. He is also very cute, love you papers and your zig zag stitching and that is one fab border punch :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovin this image LOL - your coloring is wonderful and love the stitching - so wish I could sew on a card like that...

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a gorgeous card such pretty colours and your colouring is just amazing, love the stitching too
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Christine thats one gorgeous card and I love that image hes so cute. with hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks so much for playing along with My Partner in Crafting Crime's 'layer it up' challenge! Good luck with the extra draws!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! I love this card. This image is so much fun and your colors and design are perfect.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamps R Us and good luck!
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete