Wednesday 13 April 2011

#61 Cheers Dude






















Theme at I ♥ Promarkers - sketch
This week's prize sponsor - Kenny K

We've not had a sketch for you to work to for a while here at I ♥ Promarkers but I think this is a nice simple one for you to play along with this week, and don't forget you can always rotate it should you wish. The DT are all using fab images from our sponsor, Kenny K and the one I have chosen to use is called 'Cheers Dude' and I think he is just so perfect for a male card. This handsome hunk with his pint-pot in hand is great for toasting the 'birthday boy' even if they don't actually drink themselves, don't you think?


Coloured with Promarkers, needless to say, I paper-pieced his polo shirt so that it had a nice weave to it, and having matted & layered according to the sketch I added a sentiment ticket from sgtstamper.com, though recoloured it to match the papers and give it a different 'edge'.  The wording also helps to give it a young feel so more suitable for a late-teen/early twenties guy about town I reckon.

I hope you will play along with us this week and we look forward to visiting your blogs.

Tine :)

Challenges for this card:
My Partner in Crafting Crime - 3 or more layers
Artful Impressions - black, blue & tan
For Your Inspiration - photo inspiration (I used the colours)
Samuel Taylor - distressing
Bunny Zoe - one for the boys
Crafty Cardmakers Spotlight - teenage boy's card (for an 18-19 year old I reckon he is a perfect image).

15 comments:

  1. brill card love it great image
    thanks for entering it into our challenge at crafty cardmakers and hope you come back and play soon
    gill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool masculine card. Thanks for joining us at FYI this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card! What teenage boy doesn't like/want beer lol Love it :)
    Thanks for playing along with us this week at Crafty Cardmakers Spotlight.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us this week at For Your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fantastic male card Tine, I love that image ... so cool xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great image thanks for joining us over at CCM spotlight
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for playing along with My Partner in Crafting Crime's 'layer it up' challenge! Good luck with the extra draws!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and love the image! Thanks for joining Art impressions challenge#11!!

    -Soili-Maria-

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great guy card!! Thank you for joining us at My Partner In Crafting Crime.
    Hugs, Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  10. this looks fabulous - what a great image and you have coloured this perfectly.

    Great card!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally missed this card! You do such a great job with these masculine cards and I love love love the layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great masculine card! So glad you played along with us at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is great! Thank you for joining us at My Partner in Crafting Crime and hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine xxx PCC DT

    p.s I have candy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wonderful card - thanks for joining us over on CCM Spotlight

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great masculine card! Thanks for playing at FYI

    ReplyDelete