Hi again, and today's card is to fulfill the requirements of two blogging challenges:
Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Create a scene card
Magnolia-licious Highlites - (sketch #1 by Claudia Rosa)
After I had watercoloured the central panel I added a grass stamped front edge. I have used a relatively older design of background paper from K & Company- Studio K, but thought the colourway and the denim-like fabrics suited the story I wanted to tell. As this paper features fake stitching, it also lent itself to me adding stitching of my own, so I have sewn around the central watercoloured scene (which was matted onto ribbed card) with zig-zag stitches. Tilda's pony in the field beyond was coloured with my Promarkers, (an image 'How to draw a cartoon horse', on drago.com which was useful, as I do not have a Magnolia horse stamp - and besides, this one had to be 'little' supposedly as it has wandered off down the field!) The fabric flowers were from my stash but I felt sat well besides the punched daisies from the pony's field and those 'escaping' from the horizontal white paper. Tilda herself was coloured with Promarkers, but her jumper on this occasion was in blending chalks to add to the overall texture.
I hope my card making is improving, so if you like today's card, let me know and please leave a comment. Thanks. :)