Wednesday 29 June 2011

#72 Oh, Happy Day






















Theme at I ♥ Promarkers - use flowers
Prize sponsor this week - Di's Digis

Here at I ♥ Promarkers the girls on the DT are all using an image from our sponsor, Di's Digis to create a card with flowers on. You can embellish with bought ones or, as I have done here, create your own. Mine are rather stylised to match in with the backing paper. It would have been even cleverer if I hadn't then all but covered up the flowers I was matching to with stitching! LOL.

My image is called 'Cute Carly' and I have coloured her with Promarkers along with the circular sentiment which is from Sentiments4You. The layered cards & papers have been inked around the edges slightly with Distress Inks and the ribbon was originally white but I used my Promarkers again to recolour it to match the centre of my flowers.

That's all for today then.

Tine :)

Challenges I would like to enter this card for are:
Art Impressions - make your own flowers
Deep Ocean - flowers
Ruby's Rainbow - flowers
Digital Tuesday - flower power
Little Miss Muffet - colour scheme
Just Some Lines - spotty dotty
Paper Crafting Journey - anything goes
Creative Inspirations - stitching, real or faux
Catered Crop - large recipe to choose from (here I have used: orange, yellow, sunshine colours, polka dots, & digital stamp)
Rainbow Lady's - digi day

12 comments:

  1. Lovely card super colours. Thanks for playing
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Tine! Fab coloring as always and love those papers and colors! That big circle and the flowers are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue and orange color combo and the way the digi girl's boots are sticking out of the box. Clever design! Nice card. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sketch and great colours. Thank you for joining in with Rainbow Lady this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Christine, so love the colour and adorable image. Flowers are fab as well, very pretty. Have missed the promarkers challenge the last few weeks but will try and do this one. Work really getting in the way of my crafty time atm hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, beautiful card, thanks for sharing and thank you for entering the Little Miss Muffet Challenge. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. simply beautiful love the colors and details...thanks for joining the spotty dotty challenge over at Just Some Lines

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful. Love your colour choices too.
    PS thanks for the tip about word verification, never even realised I had it on! Zo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card, love the colours looks so warm!

    Thanks for joining us at RRC

    Hugs, Lynsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! I love the colours and the layout is fab!

    Thanks for joining us for the reds, oranges and yellows challenge at Little Miss Muffet stamps!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, so sweet. I love those colors, and that image is adorable. Thanks for sharing it with us at Catered Crop.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great card and your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for playing along in the Little Miss Muffet Challenges! :D

    ReplyDelete