Friday 22 October 2010

Autumnal Finna

I had only just recently posted an autumnal card using a Mo Manning image for my DT card at I ♥ Promarkers, so I had to change my mind-set to start all over again with another autumnal card using ‘a Mo’. Having posted my last card too, and realising as I pressed the button that I had missed out mentioning some of the challenges I had intended entering, this at least meant I had another chance to enter those I had inadvertantly missed typing into Blogger.....LOL...  So apologies for my longer than usual list at the bottom! :)

The image I have chosen this time around is the glorious Fairy Finna and I have made her so autumnal, she almost looks like she is in her camouflage kit! LOL. Not the first image you might of thought for an autumn challenge, perhaps, but why shouldn’t she be an autumnal fairy too, and surely so well hidden in her seasonal garb, you really wouldn’t find her too easily at the bottom of your garden! LOL.

Coloured as usual with my beloved Promarkers, I have her making a leaf boat and she is happily sailing it down stream on a card following the lovely sketch over at Truly Scrumptious this week. I hope you all like today’s card enough to leave a comment and if you do, I thank you so much for all the kind words you leave me.

Tine :)

Challenges:
Mo's Digital - autumnal colours
Stamp Challenges - use a digi
Stamping for the Weekend - halloween or fall
Crafty Creations - red, brown and green
Crafty Calendar - Autumn
Sir Stampalot - Autumn
Bunny Zoe's - Autumn love (Finna seems to love autumn to me!)
Tip Top - anything goes.
Flutterby Wednesday - open (using wings).

Blogger is at it again!!!! Grrrr....this is why it is so easy to  mess up the posts ...it just doesn't want to play. :(

18 comments:

  1. Oh Tine !

    This is such a great image & you have done an AMAZING job on the colouring wow!

    YES Blogger is making me mad ,
    %+%$%$**%^%$%^%$%^%$%$%^%$$%^%^

    Don't know what that means but me upset!

    Glad I am not the only one, can't get my cards & projects done for babysitting BLOGGER!

    Feel like I am losing half my life & brain to BLOGGER CYBER SPACE!

    I want it back NOW!

    Another rant over , oops oops Sorry!

    This is soo gorgeous, thank you so much for sharing your designs & inspiration,

    Have a great weekend
    Take care
    Casper
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember oohing and awwing over this image you used once before nad it still illicts the same response in me. I'm amazed at the close up of her hair, that its basicaly dots. And yet from a distance it looks so realistic, like kinky hair. Amazing. And I lover her suit. It looks so REAL! Awesome job. Hey, btw, are we done with autumn yet? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card! Love the little leaf boat, how creative! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's very pretty in the fall colors! Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow I love how you coloured her Tine, her hair is amazing looking...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your cards are fabulous but this one really stands out. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is amazing! Love the way you colored her.

    Thank you so much for sharing it with us at stamp something!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fa! love the autumnal effect.Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow-wowwow - the colouring is just unreal!!!Love her hair and a little "combat" suit. And the skin is just amazing!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and LOVE how you have coloured your image

    Thanks for joining us on TS

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is soooo beautiful! Everythign about it is stunning!

    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday - good luck!

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there

    A super card, love your use of theose beautiful colours.

    Unfortunately it is not eligible for Stampalot challenge as our rules allow a max six combined challenges (listed on our sidebar).

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Colouring awesome as usual, love her hair
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card....Love the image and the colouring and colours are fab...Thank you for joining in with us at Truly Scrumptious...
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations in our colour challenge! Absolutely gorgeous - fab colouring! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is perfect for the challenge. Love the way you colored her. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's this week. Hope you play again.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful coloring on your card. I love how you did her hair. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Mo's challenge this week. Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello!

    I can see now why you love this image! Another beautiful showcase card for this sweet fairy!

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete